A few days ago, William “Rick Ross” Roberts won a court case against “Freeway” Ricky Ross which allowed him to continue using the stage name Rick Ross without consequence. According to TMZ, “Freeway” Ricky Ross, had sued the rapper for taking his name and allegedly imitating his life in his lyrics. In the first episode of Street Wired I hit the streets of New York to see what the people thought of the ruling and if it was fair or not.
MORE ON HIP-HOP WIRED!
• The 10 Most Expensive Music Videos In Hip-Hop History
• Buck Dancing For Fowl: 10 Stereotype Enforcing Fried Chicken Commercials
• NFL Stars Unveil New Nike Elite 51 Uniforms [PHOTOS]
• Nicki Minaj – Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded (CD Booklet) [PHOTOS]
• Every Jay-Z Magazine Cover, Ever* [PHOTOS]
• Converse x Jordan Brand – Limited Edition Commemorative Pack [PHOTOS]
• Track Star Perri Shakes-Drayton Models Nike Women’s Summer 2012 Collection [PHOTOS]
• The 10 Most Abused Freestyle Beats Of The Last Ten Years