When you’re bringing in millions of dollars, making sure that your taxes are paid should be priority No.1, but it seems like just about everybody in the game fails to take heed of Uncle Sam’s wrath.
Earlier today Lauryn Hill pleaded guilty to charges stemming from her failure to pay taxes on 1.6 million in earnings. While it would be easy to joke about her obvious disregard for the law, the mother of six is just one of many rappers following the “I don’t have to pay my taxes unless I get caught,” moniker.
Peep our list of other big names who attempted to escape the tax man. The income tax struggle is real, America.
MORE ON HIP-HOP WIRED!
• The Meaning Of The 5%: A Look At The Nation Of Gods And Earths
• The Brooklyn Bridge Gets Bombed By Graffiti [PHOTOS]
• Wired 25: The 25 Best 2 Chainz Guest Appearances [LISTEN]
• 7 Black Musicians Who Died of AIDS [PHOTOS]
• Behind The Scenes Of Trina’s “I’m Back” Video Shoot [PHOTOS]
• Willow Smith Gets A “Fake” Tongue Ring [PHOTOS]
• 7 Reasons Why Dr. Dre’s Detox Will Never Drop
• Wired 25: The 25 Best Wives and Girlfriends In Hip-Hop
Photo: Albert Galdamez
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8Next page »