Gunn done did it again.
In a year that’s seen projects from Conway the Machine (La Maquina and If It Bleeds it Can Be Killed with Big Ghost LTD), Benny the Butcher (Pyrex Picasso and The Plugs I Met 2 with Harry Fraud), and Mach-Hommy (Pray For Haiti), Westside Gunn decided to pop out with the final installment of his Hitler Wears Hermes series.
Well, Side A, that is. Now, a month after its release, Gunn is right back at it with Side B – which comes equipped with 20 more songs (including “TV Boy” and “Julia Lang”) and features from the Jay Electronica, 2 Chainz, AZ (fresh off Doe Or Die II), Stove God Cooks, Jay Worthy, Larry June, Tyler the Creator, BSF’s Heem, and, of course, the Griselda family tree: Benny the Butcher, Conway the Machine, Mach-Hommy, Rome Streetz, Armani Caesar, and Keisha Plum. On the production; we’ve got Alchemist, Daringer, Madlib, Conductor Williams, Jay Versace, Denny LaFlare, Camoflauge Monk, Green Lantern, Nicholas Craven, JR Swiftz, Sadhu Gold, and a few others.
- “Brodie Lee”
- “End How You Start” ft. AA Rashid
- “Hell On Earth pt.2” ft. Benny the Butcher & Conway the Machine
- “Free Kutter” ft. Jay Electronica
- “Julia Lang” ft. Trap-A-Holics
- “Celine Dion” ft. Chase Fetti, Flee Lord & Heem
- “Best Dressed Demons” ft. Mach-Hommy
- “Forest Lawn” ft. 2 Chainz & Armani Caesar
- “Why I Do Em Like That” ft. Billie Essco & Keisha Plum
- “RIP Bergdorf” ft. Mach-Hommy
- “TV Boy”
- “Survivor Series 95” ft. Jay Worthy, Larry June & TF
- “Eddie Kingston” ft. Rome Streetz
- “Ostertag” ft. Stove God Cooks
- “Munch” ft. Tiona Deniece
- “99 Avirex” ft. AZ & Stove God Cooks
- “The Fly Who Couldn’t Fly Straight” ft. Tyler, the Creator
- “Big AL” ft. Rome Streetz
- “Bye Bye” ft. Keisha Plum
Press play below, revisit Side A, and be sure to add both editions of Westside Gunn’s Hitler Wears Hermes 8: Sincerely, Adolf wherever you get music.